Heeft u nog geen account? Meld u hier aan, snel en gemakkelijk!
– Customer Sales Representative Poland -
As an Customer sales Rep you have an important contribution in achieving customer satisfaction and healthy grow of our revenues; with focus on the Polish market.
Any-Lamp is the leading and fast growing European online specialist in lighting products. Anybody can buy with us, yet our focus is B2B. Our products range from conventional bulbs to future ready LED and complete fixtures & accessories. Our extensive and high quality product offer support each and every business to light in the best way. Either to create pleasant working environments, highlight retail or to save energy consumption & costs. Behind our ecommerce front end we have a dynamic and young team of light specialist in our customer sales & service team to provide business customized services.
In the CSR position you help our customers with buying the right products and you will provide our customers the best service. Along with teammates will you ensure that our customers are satisfied and happy. Together we make sure that any-lamp will grow. Every day we want to be the best in what we do and we don’t want to leave any customer questions unanswered. Providing the best service is what you like!
- Providing product advice
- Handling telephone and mail orders
- Providing quotation
- Positively answering of Questions and occasional complaints
- Up / cross selling customer orientation
- Outbound succession of CRM, service and customer movements
- Each day, have completed all customer requests
- Commercial talent
- Customizable by phone and email
- You communicate clearly (Italian)
- Both vendor / seller as service minded
- Energetic and eager to learn
- Driven to make the best of it
- Like to be the winner / winner
- A fun team player
- Ready for the next step
Of course are our conditions in order. But more important, we provide an educational and dynamic job in a digital company near Eindhoven.
Cant wait to contact us?
Silvie Braam, HR , Silvie.Braam@picpac.nl or call to 0622685022.