Nouveau client ? Créez votre compte dès maintenant!
– Traffic Specialist Organic -
Grow non paid traffic volumes across EU markets via offsite, social & content activities
Any-Lamp is the leading and fast growing European online specialist in lighting products. Anybody can buy with us, yet our focus is B2B. Our products range from conventional bulbs to future ready LED and complete fixtures & accessories. Our extensive and high quality product offer support each and every business to light in the best way. Either to create pleasant working environments, highlight retail or to save energy consumption & costs. Behind our ecommerce front end we have a dynamic and young team of light specialist in our customer sales & service team to provide business customized services.
Grow Any-Lamp organic (non paid) traffic across our main European market by developing & executing offsite SEO (e.g. linkbuilding), content publishing (e.g. blog & content) and our social media channels. For native & local tasks you will activate native team members to work on and roll out across markets.
- Grow organic traffic via SEO, content and social media
- Define and execute organic traffic plan
- Develop content for on- and off page
- Activate publishing & link building across markets
- Develop and grow selected social media for our target segments
- Activate native market developers for better localization
- Monitor organic performance
- Manage corrective actions to secure traffic growth
- Customer smart communicator
- Commercial minded digital fan
- Hands on productive person
- Digital savvy
- Social touch
- Creative and structured
- Work with the numbers
- Eager to take a job challenge that can rocketeer your career
- Team player
- Native tongue not relevant; good English is a must, other languages can be a benefit
- Higher educated level
Of course we offer market conform terms. Even more, we offer a great place to grow and develop your self within a young and dynamic digital environment near Eindhoven Netherlands.
Cant wait to contact us?
Silvie Braam, HR , Silvie.Braam@picpac.nl or call to 0622685022.